So today I thought it would be fun to tell you 40 facts about myself so let’s get started.
- My Birthday is October 27th
- I am 21 years old
- I work in retail
- I have 8 pets
- I’m an only child
- I love going to concerts
- I love dresses
- I prefer Winter over Summer
- I hate trainlines, not sure why
- I’d like to travel the world with the love of my life one day
- I love mushrooms
- I hate tomatoes but love tomato soup and sauce
- I love binge watching TV series
- I love bacon
- By the age of 30 I want to meet someone I love
- I want a dog but I think 8 animals is enough for now
- I hate wearing heels
- My favourite films is Me Before You or the new Beauty and the Beast
- I love shopping
- I love music
- My goal for this blog is 300 followers, that’s always been my big goal
- I’m not close with my family but I have an amazing Mum and amazing friends
- I spend most of my money on clothes and makeup
- I can be really quiet when you frist meet me but give it a few days and I’m not anymore
- I only have 3 bags which is weird I need more
- My guinea pig once bit me, it didn’t stop bleeding for about a week
- I would love to go to New York
- When I was little I used to have a Budgie
- I used to study child care but I hated it so I left
- I don’t really like hot drinks that much I’ll have one in the morning and that’s it
- I hate peas but I like mushy peas
- I want to move out in the next few years once I have a full time job
- I want to have my blog for as long as possible
- I don’t really like ice cream
- I can fall over thin air I’m a walking accident
- I don’t really like flowers, I mean they are pretty but I prefer fake
- I love candles
- I want another cat
- I love a Sunday dinner
- I love you all
Thank you so much for reading this post, leave me a fact about you in the comments!
So the other day I went clothes shopping which is very weird for me as I hate clothes shopping as I can never ever find anything that I like I’m so difficult with clothes, anyway I actually bought some new clothes and I just thought it would be fun to do a small haul and show you what I bought.
So the first thing I got was a skirt which I’m actually shocked about as normally I hate skirts on me as they just don’t look nice but I decided to give this one a go and it actually looks really nice on, it has a beautiful pattern on of flowers and branches it’s so pretty and it was only £13 which I think is really good.
The next things I got is a plain white top to go with the skirt which cost £2.50 which is a good price.
I also got some jeans and a flower top, now I normally don’t like jeans I don’t think I’ve worn them at all this year or last year, but I tried some on and I fell in love with how comfy they are I was so shocked I just had to have them, this flower top goes so well with the jeans and it’s very lose fitting which is good for me as I can be really insecure, the jeans cost £12 and the top was £6.
Now I normally wouldn’t show a bar that I bought but I have to its so so pretty I’m in love with it.
That’s all for today hope you enjoyed reading.
So today I’m just going to talk a little bit about blogging.
So I have been blogging for over a year now and it was not easy to start with as my account was based around makeup and makeup only so I had nothing to write about most weeks, now I have started doing none makeup posts it’s helped me by giving me more ideas for blogs which I love, I do still write Makeup Blogs but I haven’t bought any makeup in a while as I have a lot of stuff I don’t use but I want to start using.
So here’s a few things I love about blogging:
- Been creative- I love coming up with different posts about anything really I like to get creative and mix my posts up a lot so it doesn’t get boring.
- Posting Blogs- I love when it comes to posting a blog post and seeing people love it as it just means all the work you put into pays Of when you see people reading it.
- Taking Pictures- I love taking pictures for my blog it’s something I’ve always loved.
- Finding other people’s blogs- As much as I love writing I also love reading people’s blog and it’s such a fun way to talk to new people.
- Seeing my blog grow- I never expect for my blog to grow but now I’m so happy it has and I’m so glad people actually like it.
- Talking to people- I love been able to talk to others about blogging.
So that is just a little lose of the things I love about having a blog, let me know what you love about having a blog!
Welcome back to my blog, so today I am just going to show you my scrap book, I have wanted to make one for ages but I just have never got round to doing it so I thought why not, I don’t have any pictures at all, all of them was online or on my phone so I thought it would be best if I got them printed out and put them in a scrap book and look back at them so that’s what I did.
My scrap book cost me £3.50 from Wilkos now you can make your own but I just decided to buy one as I love this one so much and it didn’t cost that much.
For some of my pictures i orderd a few of Snapfish I got the little square ones as I just thought they would look cute, I do want to print more pictures but I need to go through them all first, I think the pictures from Snapfish cost about 12p each but I also got 30% of which I thought was such a good deal and I am very happy with the way they have turned out.
I really like creating scrap books it’s such a fun idea, mine might not be the best ever but I love it because it’s full of all my random memories that only me and my friends will understand.
Does anyone else have a scrapbook ? If you do let me know!
Thanks so much for reading!
So I didn’t upload yesterday so I’m just going to upload 2 blog posts today.
So on Sunday I was very lucky and got to attend the One Love Manchester Concert since I attend Ariana’s concert on the Monday I was aloud to apply for free tickets and then I also was very lucky to get free travel and I am so great full for that, I was willing to pay for it but I didn’t have to.
Going back to Manchester was very scary for me as we was very close to the Bomb but because we ran away we didn’t see anything but it was still so scary and I got lost in the middle of Manchester not knowing how to get back to our coach, so after all that I was so happy we got to go and be with people who knew how I was feeling.
There’s not one act I didn’t enjoy it’s a night I will never forget and to the people who managed to set all of it up in a small amount of time I have so much respect for them.
To see everyone having a good time after all the bad events was so nice I honestly can’t say thank you enough, seeing my friend so sad after that night and getting to see her been so happy meant a lot to me.
I also bought a Tshirt and a badge and to whoever went as well I hope you all had an amazing night, I love you all so much.
Hello beautiful followers,
So today I am going to be doing a review on Oli Whites books because I love reading and well why not?
So Oli has 2 books which are Generation Next and The Take Over which I love to pieces I don’t actually have a favourite out of them I love them both the same as they are amazing.
Generation Next is about Jack who switches school and meets a new group of friends, together they create Generation Next an incredible new social media platform which grew by hundrands over night but some out there is determined to trip Jack up at every step and if he’s doesn’t stop them him and his friends could be in danger.
This book had me hooked from the first page I just couldn’t put it down, I instantly connected with the characters and just wanted to read more and more.
The Takeover is about Gen Next taking over at the worlds biggest music festival, they meet TV producer Ethan he se me like the perfect person to help out and everyone loves Ethan but Jack isn’t to sure and Ethan seems to be hiding something but only Jack can see it and if Jack isn’t careful everything could go up in smoke.
Again I could not put this book down it had me hooked I also like how the Ethan character was written these books are definitely worth reading and I know I will never get bored of these books.