Today I thought it would be fun to talk about 5 things I have learnt this year. It’s getting to the end of 2017 and it has definitely changed me in a good way. And I have definitely learnt a lot about myself.
- I’m going to have bad days and that’s ok. I’ve had a lot of bad days, but this year I have learnt how to deal with them.
- Things don’t always go the way you plan and that’s ok. It’s safe to say not everything will go right, but sometimes you get something better.
- Loving yourself isn’t easy, but it can be done. I have definitely started to love myself more this year, and my confidence has definitely improved.
- You will be happy again. I never thought I would be happy. But this year has proved that wrong, my life is now on track.
- All you can do is be yourself. It has taken me years to accept myself, but I have finally done it. Just be yourself and you will get by all the hard times.
I just thought this post would be nice to look back on. I have changed so much over this year and it’s nice that people have seen an improvement in my confidence.
If your having a bad day, just remember all the good ones you have had.
What have you learnt this year?
I hope you all doing well, today I am tearing the Holler and Glow sock mask from Primark.
So this is basically to remove all your dead skin from your feet, I have always wanted to try one of these but I wasn't sure if it would work or not so I decided to get one to test it out and since it was only £4 I had to see what it was like.
So you leave it on your feet for 60 minutes and then just wait and see what happens.
Nothing's happens yet but it did say on the packet it could take 7 days to work.
Still nothing but today my feet started to feel a bit dry but your not aloud to Moisturise.
Tiny bits of skin has started to peel but not much to make a difference.
A lot of my skin has actually started to peel today which I am shocked at I didn't expect it to start working just yet.
So today all my skin has started to peel which I am very impressed with!
So after using this product it has definitely made a difference my feet look and feel so much better I would definitely recommend this product and it definitely does the job.
Thank you for all the support recently!
So as this year is going really fast I thought it would be nice to look back on some of my favourite memories of this year so far.
- Getting a job, this has made such a huge difference to my confidence I am such a different person since working and I'm so glad about that.
2. Getting my Kitten, I did do a blog post about her but she's so cute I am in love with her so much.
3. Going to concerts, I have been to quiet a few this year, I just love the feeling you get when you go to concerts I would go to more if I could.
3. Seeing my blog grow is one of my favourite things this year, I just love blogging and coming up with posts and then seeing you like them means so much to me and hitting 300 followers was crazy I can't wait to see what else happens.
5. Meeting new people, this year I have been on a few dates and some of them haven't gone that well at all but I've had one that was great so that's amazing.
I've had my down moments this year which have tried to knock me down but overall it's been really great and I wouldn't change anything about this year at all, I can't wait to make more memories with the rest of this year.
Thank you for all the great memories on my blog so far.
Welcome back to my blog, I just want to take time out and say thank you for all the support on my blog recently it really means a lot to me!
So Skin Truth kindly sent me four other products to try and review which is so kind of them.
So the products they sent me are a Cleansing Milk, Toner, Moisturiser and a Mud Mask, all these products are for oily and combination skin and they all smell of orange blossom and ginger which is amazing.
So the first one I going to talk about is the Cleansing Milk which cleanses oily and combination skin, removes all traces of makeup. As I have said before I am bad at looking after my skin but this product is amazing it gets rid of al the oil in my skin and instantly makes it look a lot better.
Next we have the Toner which helps normalise the skins oil production, from using this product for more then a week I have definitely started to notice a difference my skin isn't as oily as it used to be which is amazing.
Then I have the Moisturiser which has made my skin feel so soft which I love and another good thing is it makes my skin feel very hydrated, I love this product it's one of my favourites.
And the last product is the Mud Mask which removes impurities and excess oil, this is my favourite face mask I have ever used it makes my skin look so healthy after using it.
You can buy all these products in Sally's Salon and I can't recommend them enough, I am so in love and happy with all the products.
Thank you so much for reading
So for today’s post I thought it would be fun to talk about where I wold like to be in life in 5 years time, I feel its important to have goals in life so why not set yourself some, comment below one thing you want to achieve in 5 years time.
- Have a full-time job, I do work part-time but I would like to work full time to be able so support myself a bit more.
- Lose some weight, I have put on some weight over the past few years so to lose even a little bit of it would be good
- To meet someone, I just want to be in a happy relationship
- Go to more concerts as I love them
- Go on Holiday, im not sure where to but I just want to go on holiday a few times
- Hit 1000 followers on my blog if I still have it, I love blogging so it would be nice to still have it in 5 years time
- Move out
- I want to have more confidence within myself
So that’s just some things I would like to have in 5 years time, in 5 years I will be 26 turning 27 in a few months, that is so weird to thing about really but if I still have my blog at that age I would be very happy, sorry for the quick post but that’s all for today.
Don’t forget to tell me one of your goals in the comments, thanks so much for all your amazing support I love you all so much!
So today I hit 300 followers, how crazy!
Thank you to everyone who follows me and reads my posts I am in shock right now! I never thought I would get past 100 so to hit 300 really blows my mind, it’s crazy to see my blog grow and trying new things out in here and seeing you all support me means the world to me so thank you for everything that you do for me, I love you all so much!
So today I am going to talk a little but about sadress as well experience it, you can be sad for a lot of different reasons and it can really affect your day when it gets really bad and you might not always be able to stay positive and that’s OK, I find when I’m sad if I cry it does actually help me a lot.
Also it’s important to remember you can always talk to a friend or a parent when your sad so you have someone to listen and be supportive.
When I feel sad I like to try and distract myself so I don’t feel worse so here’s a list of things I do
- Read a book
- Watch a film
- Talk to a friend
- Blog/ read blogs
- Go for a walk
- Take a relaxing bath
I love you all so much and please take time to look after yourself, this was just a quick little post so I hope you enjoyed it!