Today I am going to talk about some of my favourite things about Christmas, let’s get started.
Christmas lights- I love all the bright and pretty lights this time of year. I prefer the multi coloured lights as it just makes everything look brighter.
Christmas Films- I have been watching Christmas films none stop. They are really getting me in the mood for Christmas this year.
Buying presents- I have actually loved buying presents for people this year. I’m so excited to be able to give presents to the people I love. It’s such a nice feeling buying things for others.
Christmas Music- Whenever I am doing something I love putting on Christmas music and having a sing a long. Christmas music really gets me excited.
Advent Calendars- I think advent calendars make the countdown to Christmas so much more exciting. You get a little chocolate every day.
Blogmas- I have always enjoyed reading people’s blogmas posts. This year taking part has been such a good idea. I’m so happy I decided to take part in it.
So that is a few things I love about Christmas.
What do you love about Christmas?
So I got a New Guinea pig a few weeks ago!, she is the cutest thing I have ever seen. And I just have to show her of.
So I’m not sure of her breed as we didn’t get her from a pet shop. But she’s pure white and is so fluffy.
She loves her carrots and she loves cuddles on a night time. She is so soft to touch. I am just so in love with her. She is only a few months old and she’s one of the best things I have ever spent money on.
Does anyone else have Guinea pigs? I love them so much.
I hope you have a great day!
Welcome back to my blogmas, today I am going to write my self some goals I want to achieve in 5 years. I think it’s always important to have something to work towards. I thought it would be fun to share mine with you.
- I want to be working full time in Retail. At the minute I only work part time, but I would like to work full time one day once I have a bit more experience.
- I want to have moved out. I’d like my own space soon but I just can’t afford it right now. Plus I want to redecorate, not sure why but I love doing that.
- Own a dog, that probably sounds weird but for the longest time I have wanted a dog. I’ve always had pets growing up and even now. But I’ve always wanted a dog and at the moment my house is to small for one.
- I want to still be blogging, creating this blog is one of the best things I have ever done. I want to carry it on for as long as possible.
- Move out of my home town. I’ve always wanted to move out of Hull where I am from. It’s just not for me, it’s not the worst place but I’d just simply like to move.
- I’d like to have more confidence in myself and believe in myself more. I think once I do that I can fully be myself around people.
What goals do you have for the future?
Today’s post is a little different, it’s going to be dedicated to my boyfriend to tell him how much he means to me.
So I met him when I wasn’t really looking for a relationship, I didn’t think I could ever fall in love, but I did. And it has been the best decision I have ever made.
He’s just someone you can count on to always be there for you, he understands me like no one else does. He has seriously changed my life, and that’s why I’m making this blog post.
I don’t want him to ever forget how much he means to me, Luke you are the reason I smile everyday. You give me the strength to push through all the hard times because I know you will be waiting for me at the other side.
You are my best friend, partner in crime and my boyfriend. I’m so thankful for everything you have done for me in the short space of time. I will love you for ever and every time I see you I fall in love with you a bit more.
You always read my blog posts even if it’s about makeup you don’t care about. You are my everything and I never want you to forget that.
I love you so much
So today I thought I would do a bit of a different post. Something I haven’t done yet. So I thought it would be good to make a list of things I would tell my younger self.
Been 22 now I think I have definitely grown up a lot and my life is definitely different.
- It’s ok not to be ok- The amount of times I have felt rubbish because I was feeling sad is stupid. Everyone has bad times and I should of realised that ages ago.
- Nothing good will come easy- I used to think that everything I wanted would just come at the click of a finger. That will not happen, if you want something you have to work for it.
- It’s ok to be yourself- Some people are going to love you, some will dislike you. Just be yourself and everything will work out, don’t change for anyone or anything.
- Not everybody leaves- I used to have bad trust issues that everyone leaves and I’d have no one to care about me. In reality that never happens. You will have people in and out of your life but your never fully alone. You will always have one person who cares.
- You will fall in love- Now this has always been a big thing for me. I was so scared I would never find love and just be alone all my life. But it just takes the right person to change your mind.
So that’s a few things I would tell my younger self, I have grown so much as a person. Because of Family and Friends and even this blog.
I hope you enjoyed today’s post.
Welcome to blogmas day 3!, so today I thought it would be fun to talk about new year resolutions. I’m so determined to stick next to them next year.
- Lose weight- This is something I failed at this year. I could of done it but I really need to put more effort into it, and I am willing to do that in the new year.
- Get a full time job. I really want to get a full time job next year. At the moment I work part time but it would be nice to have a full time job by the end of next year.
- Learn how to drive- I have wanted to learn how to drive for a few months now. With my boyfriend living in a different town and I have to walk 40 minutes to work every day it would be nice if I could drive.
- Decorate my room and keep it nice- At the minute I am so in happy with my room. I want a nice space where I can relax and I’m so determined to make that happen in the new year.
That’s all my new year resolutions, I hope I can achieve all of them in 2018. I hope you enjoyed reading and I will see you again tomorrow with another post.
So for this month right up until three new year I am blogging every day. I’m so excited to see how it all turns out, I have never done anything like this before. So I hope you all enjoy it.
So today I am going to talk about some of my favourite memories. This year has definitely changed my life in so many ways.
- Getting a job. For a while I was looking for a job and not getting very far. But at the begging of this year I found a job and it has improved my confidence so much.
- I have been to a few concerts this year. And I have loved them all so much. For me I love letting go and just badly singing at concerts and not caring what anyone thinks. I definitely want to go to more next year.
- I got to be a bridesmaid at my friends wedding this year. I’m so happy she asked me to be apart of her big day, I’m so happy that she is happy.
- At the start of this year I never thought I would be in a happy relationship. But now I am and I can’t thank my boyfriend enough for sticking by me and making me smile every day. Meeting you has to be the best thing I did this year.
Getting a kitten has definitely been a favourite memory of mine. I have wanted another kitten for a while and I actually got one, I actually did a blog post on her. She is so cute but can be a pain at times, but I love her so much.
These are just a few memories from this year. I’ve had so many good days and made so many memories.
What is your favourite memory from this year?
I hope you enjoyed reading, and I will see you again tomorrow with another post.