So for today’s post I thought it would be fun to talk about where I wold like to be in life in 5 years time, I feel its important to have goals in life so why not set yourself some, comment below one thing you want to achieve in 5 years time.
- Have a full-time job, I do work part-time but I would like to work full time to be able so support myself a bit more.
- Lose some weight, I have put on some weight over the past few years so to lose even a little bit of it would be good
- To meet someone, I just want to be in a happy relationship
- Go to more concerts as I love them
- Go on Holiday, im not sure where to but I just want to go on holiday a few times
- Hit 1000 followers on my blog if I still have it, I love blogging so it would be nice to still have it in 5 years time
- Move out
- I want to have more confidence within myself
So that’s just some things I would like to have in 5 years time, in 5 years I will be 26 turning 27 in a few months, that is so weird to thing about really but if I still have my blog at that age I would be very happy, sorry for the quick post but that’s all for today.
Don’t forget to tell me one of your goals in the comments, thanks so much for all your amazing support I love you all so much!
So today I am introducing you to my new little kitten she is 9 weeks old!, and her name is Lucy.
She is so so cute, I am in love with her, my other cats haven’t met her just yet but that will be happening very soon so I hope they get along with her.
My friend knew someone who was giving away her kittens so I thought I would have one, like I said I do have cats but they belong to my mum and I wanted one of my own.
Anyway this is just a really quick post to show you have beautiful she is, so let’s get on with showing you the pictures.
So today I thought it would be fun to tell you 40 facts about myself so let’s get started.
- My Birthday is October 27th
- I am 21 years old
- I work in retail
- I have 8 pets
- I’m an only child
- I love going to concerts
- I love dresses
- I prefer Winter over Summer
- I hate trainlines, not sure why
- I’d like to travel the world with the love of my life one day
- I love mushrooms
- I hate tomatoes but love tomato soup and sauce
- I love binge watching TV series
- I love bacon
- By the age of 30 I want to meet someone I love
- I want a dog but I think 8 animals is enough for now
- I hate wearing heels
- My favourite films is Me Before You or the new Beauty and the Beast
- I love shopping
- I love music
- My goal for this blog is 300 followers, that’s always been my big goal
- I’m not close with my family but I have an amazing Mum and amazing friends
- I spend most of my money on clothes and makeup
- I can be really quiet when you frist meet me but give it a few days and I’m not anymore
- I only have 3 bags which is weird I need more
- My guinea pig once bit me, it didn’t stop bleeding for about a week
- I would love to go to New York
- When I was little I used to have a Budgie
- I used to study child care but I hated it so I left
- I don’t really like hot drinks that much I’ll have one in the morning and that’s it
- I hate peas but I like mushy peas
- I want to move out in the next few years once I have a full time job
- I want to have my blog for as long as possible
- I don’t really like ice cream
- I can fall over thin air I’m a walking accident
- I don’t really like flowers, I mean they are pretty but I prefer fake
- I love candles
- I want another cat
- I love a Sunday dinner
- I love you all
Thank you so much for reading this post, leave me a fact about you in the comments!
So today I’m just going to talk a little bit about blogging.
So I have been blogging for over a year now and it was not easy to start with as my account was based around makeup and makeup only so I had nothing to write about most weeks, now I have started doing none makeup posts it’s helped me by giving me more ideas for blogs which I love, I do still write Makeup Blogs but I haven’t bought any makeup in a while as I have a lot of stuff I don’t use but I want to start using.
So here’s a few things I love about blogging:
- Been creative- I love coming up with different posts about anything really I like to get creative and mix my posts up a lot so it doesn’t get boring.
- Posting Blogs- I love when it comes to posting a blog post and seeing people love it as it just means all the work you put into pays Of when you see people reading it.
- Taking Pictures- I love taking pictures for my blog it’s something I’ve always loved.
- Finding other people’s blogs- As much as I love writing I also love reading people’s blog and it’s such a fun way to talk to new people.
- Seeing my blog grow- I never expect for my blog to grow but now I’m so happy it has and I’m so glad people actually like it.
- Talking to people- I love been able to talk to others about blogging.
So that is just a little lose of the things I love about having a blog, let me know what you love about having a blog!
Welcome back to my blog, so today I am just going to show you my scrap book, I have wanted to make one for ages but I just have never got round to doing it so I thought why not, I don’t have any pictures at all, all of them was online or on my phone so I thought it would be best if I got them printed out and put them in a scrap book and look back at them so that’s what I did.
My scrap book cost me £3.50 from Wilkos now you can make your own but I just decided to buy one as I love this one so much and it didn’t cost that much.
For some of my pictures i orderd a few of Snapfish I got the little square ones as I just thought they would look cute, I do want to print more pictures but I need to go through them all first, I think the pictures from Snapfish cost about 12p each but I also got 30% of which I thought was such a good deal and I am very happy with the way they have turned out.
I really like creating scrap books it’s such a fun idea, mine might not be the best ever but I love it because it’s full of all my random memories that only me and my friends will understand.
Does anyone else have a scrapbook ? If you do let me know!
Thanks so much for reading!
So I didn’t upload yesterday so I’m just going to upload 2 blog posts today.
So on Sunday I was very lucky and got to attend the One Love Manchester Concert since I attend Ariana’s concert on the Monday I was aloud to apply for free tickets and then I also was very lucky to get free travel and I am so great full for that, I was willing to pay for it but I didn’t have to.
Going back to Manchester was very scary for me as we was very close to the Bomb but because we ran away we didn’t see anything but it was still so scary and I got lost in the middle of Manchester not knowing how to get back to our coach, so after all that I was so happy we got to go and be with people who knew how I was feeling.
There’s not one act I didn’t enjoy it’s a night I will never forget and to the people who managed to set all of it up in a small amount of time I have so much respect for them.
To see everyone having a good time after all the bad events was so nice I honestly can’t say thank you enough, seeing my friend so sad after that night and getting to see her been so happy meant a lot to me.
I also bought a Tshirt and a badge and to whoever went as well I hope you all had an amazing night, I love you all so much.
So for today I had an amazing post planned to review my Ariana concert that I went to in Manchester but if you have seen the news then you will know how it ended, I’m not going to talk about it unless anyone wants me to but I don’t want to put something sad on here.
What I am going to say is live your life without fear, don’t let anything stop you, life can be shit at times but get up and don’t let it beat you down be as strong as you can, we can’t walk around everyday in fear as that will tear us down. We all have family and friends that care, we all have lots of years ahead of us so let’s use them and not be scared of life.
I love you all so much and am very thankful for everyone that follows or reads my blog.