Welcome back to my blogmas, today I am going to write my self some goals I want to achieve in 5 years. I think it’s always important to have something to work towards. I thought it would be fun to share mine with you.
- I want to be working full time in Retail. At the minute I only work part time, but I would like to work full time one day once I have a bit more experience.
- I want to have moved out. I’d like my own space soon but I just can’t afford it right now. Plus I want to redecorate, not sure why but I love doing that.
- Own a dog, that probably sounds weird but for the longest time I have wanted a dog. I’ve always had pets growing up and even now. But I’ve always wanted a dog and at the moment my house is to small for one.
- I want to still be blogging, creating this blog is one of the best things I have ever done. I want to carry it on for as long as possible.
- Move out of my home town. I’ve always wanted to move out of Hull where I am from. It’s just not for me, it’s not the worst place but I’d just simply like to move.
- I’d like to have more confidence in myself and believe in myself more. I think once I do that I can fully be myself around people.
What goals do you have for the future?
Today’s post is a little different, it’s going to be dedicated to my boyfriend to tell him how much he means to me.
So I met him when I wasn’t really looking for a relationship, I didn’t think I could ever fall in love, but I did. And it has been the best decision I have ever made.
He’s just someone you can count on to always be there for you, he understands me like no one else does. He has seriously changed my life, and that’s why I’m making this blog post.
I don’t want him to ever forget how much he means to me, Luke you are the reason I smile everyday. You give me the strength to push through all the hard times because I know you will be waiting for me at the other side.
You are my best friend, partner in crime and my boyfriend. I’m so thankful for everything you have done for me in the short space of time. I will love you for ever and every time I see you I fall in love with you a bit more.
You always read my blog posts even if it’s about makeup you don’t care about. You are my everything and I never want you to forget that.
I love you so much
Today I am going to be talking about some Zoella products that I love. So let’s just get started.
The first two things are actually Christmas body mists. I love these to death as they are Christmas in a bottle and I love to wear them this time of month. The first one is Snowella which has a nice fresh scent and it does remind me of snow. The other one is Bake My Day, she actually brought this one out last year. But I bought so many of them last year that I still have one left. It smells of ginger bread and it’s amazing. These definitely get me in the festive mood every year.
I love her cosmetics bag, especially the smaller ones. These are great for when I spend the weekend at my boyfriends or friends how. You can just put all your lose things in, for me I normally keep tablets or odd bits of makeup in it. It doesn’t take up much room in your bag and you can have all your things in one place. Plus they always look very pretty and well designed. You can never go wrong with one of these, you could even use one as a purse.
What’s your favourite Zoella product if you have one?
Welcome back to my blogmas, today I thought it would be fun to talk about 3 Foundations I love and will always reach for. So let’s get started with this post.
L’Oréal True Match, since discovering this foundation I have been so happy with it. This is the perfect shade for me, it blends in so well and looks so natural. It has the perfect coverage for an amazing finished look. This is definitely the best foundation I have ever used and I will always buy it.
The next foundation is Fit Me by Maybelline. This is perfect for oily skin which I have, and sometimes foundation can be a pain and just slide of my face into an hour of wearing it. This also matches my skin tone really well to give it a nice natural look. It’s so easy to blend and a little goes a long way with this foundation.
Maybelline Dream Cushion is definitely one of the best foundations I own, I actually did a review on it a few months back. It’s basically a foundation in a Cushion. I love the way this applies it’s so easy to get a nice even look, the colour matches my skin very well. I also love how you can easily just take this out and about with you if needed.
I hope you liked this post, if you have been reading all my posts then thank you so much.
So today I thought I would do a bit of a different post. Something I haven’t done yet. So I thought it would be good to make a list of things I would tell my younger self.
Been 22 now I think I have definitely grown up a lot and my life is definitely different.
- It’s ok not to be ok- The amount of times I have felt rubbish because I was feeling sad is stupid. Everyone has bad times and I should of realised that ages ago.
- Nothing good will come easy- I used to think that everything I wanted would just come at the click of a finger. That will not happen, if you want something you have to work for it.
- It’s ok to be yourself- Some people are going to love you, some will dislike you. Just be yourself and everything will work out, don’t change for anyone or anything.
- Not everybody leaves- I used to have bad trust issues that everyone leaves and I’d have no one to care about me. In reality that never happens. You will have people in and out of your life but your never fully alone. You will always have one person who cares.
- You will fall in love- Now this has always been a big thing for me. I was so scared I would never find love and just be alone all my life. But it just takes the right person to change your mind.
So that’s a few things I would tell my younger self, I have grown so much as a person. Because of Family and Friends and even this blog.
I hope you enjoyed today’s post.
Welcome back to my blogmas posts. Today I am going to be talking about my favourite albums, so let’s get started.
My first favourite is Little Mix Glory Days. I was lucky to see them on there Glory Days tour this year, it was amazing. I love all the songs on this album but I of course have my favourites. Your love and FU are my all time favourites on this album, I do have others that I love but them ones I always listen to. I have loved them since xfactor but this album is my favourite of them all.
Ariana Dangerous Woman. This album I could never get bored of. I can listen to it everyday and I don’t get sick of it, the songs are so catchy. I love Arianas voice so much, some of the notes she can hit are just wow. I could never get bored of her voice at all. My favourite songs are Moonlight, Sometimes and Leave Me Lonely. I can’t wait I for Ariana to bring out a new album to see if it’s amazing like this one is.
And my last favourite is Harry Styles. I used to be a big fan of One Direction so I had to have his fist solid album. This is so good, I was expect an album like he did in One Direction but it’s so different, and I love it!. My favourite songs are Sweet Creator and Woman. There is nothing I dislike about this album it’s perfect.
That’s it for today’s post.
What’s your favourite album?
Welcome back to my blogmas posts. Today I am going to be talking about my 3 favourite Tanya Burr Products.
Blackberry Coulis Lip Balm
I actually did a review on this a while ago but i have to talk about it again, I just love it that much. So firstly I love the packaging on it, it’s so pretty and looks well made. The actual product it’s self smells so good. The lip balm always makes my lips feel so nourished and soft. If you are looking for a good smelling and amazing lip balm I would definitely recommend this one.
My Paradise Eye Shadow
I have always loved Tanya’s eye shadows. But this one is definitely my favourite of them all. The packaging is super cute and girly, you also get a little mirror inside. The colours are so easy to blend together to create an amazing eye look. They also have a lot of pigment which I wasn’t expecting at first, in some of the palettes you do have to build the colour up. But for an everyday palette this is perfect.
Pink Coco Lipstick
I love this lipstick so much, it is my go to lipstick that I can’t get enough of. It’s the perfect shade of nude which I love. The only thing I don’t like it the packaging scratches very easily but that doesn’t affect the actual lipstick. Applying the lipstick is a dream, it just glides on which not much effort. The colour stays in when you eat and drink and does not fade. It’s very pigmented and very moisturising I could wear it for hours and it would still feel good on my lips. I would definitely recommend this lipstick.
That’s it for my favourites today, I really hope you all enjoyed reading and I will see you again tomorrow.