So we are already half way through the year which is crazy, but 2019 has definitely been an eye opener.
So today I am going to talk about what 2019 has taught me.
- Not everything will work out how you planned it. I had a plan of how things would happen and fall into place this year, but everything happened at once and made things crazy.
- Moving on is sometimes a good thing, when I first learnt that I would be leaving my childhood home and moving to a new town I was sure I’d be scared. But now it’s happening it all just feels so natural and good.
- Its ok to be nervous for things, I have really tested my anxiety this year and sometimes I have been really nervous.
- Over coming fears will make you feel great. Lately I feel like I’ve got rid of lots of my fears/demons and I see life more positive now. Just by overcoming a fear my life had become so much better.
- Life is to short to care about what people think. I’ve spent so much of my life worrying about what strangers think of me, sounds stuipd but it was actually my biggest worry. But now over the last month I have just learnt it doesn’t really matter what others think, as long as I always have my loved ones by my side I don’t need anyone else.
I’ve still got a lot to learn but life is finally going in the right direction and I couldn’t be happier.
Thank you so much for reading!