Today I thought it would be fun to talk about 5 things I have learnt this year. It’s getting to the end of 2017 and it has definitely changed me in a good way. And I have definitely learnt a lot about myself.
- I’m going to have bad days and that’s ok. I’ve had a lot of bad days, but this year I have learnt how to deal with them.
- Things don’t always go the way you plan and that’s ok. It’s safe to say not everything will go right, but sometimes you get something better.
- Loving yourself isn’t easy, but it can be done. I have definitely started to love myself more this year, and my confidence has definitely improved.
- You will be happy again. I never thought I would be happy. But this year has proved that wrong, my life is now on track.
- All you can do is be yourself. It has taken me years to accept myself, but I have finally done it. Just be yourself and you will get by all the hard times.
I just thought this post would be nice to look back on. I have changed so much over this year and it’s nice that people have seen an improvement in my confidence.
If your having a bad day, just remember all the good ones you have had.
What have you learnt this year?